Cyprus Company Formation Fees are important when you choose your provider. When a businessman is minded to set up a Cyprus company, one of the first considerations to be examined is of course the formation fees. The benefits from the formation and operation of a Cyprus Company are very many and very important. However it is natural for a businessman to inquire about the Cyprus Company Formation Fees as a first step before making up his mind. Cyprus Company Formation Fees: Many providers will try to present a picture of low fees to the inquiring businessman in order to secure a commitment to their services, by `hiding` i.e. not revealing to him several necessary costs for the maintenance or operation of the Cyprus Company. These are the Hidden Costs! Such costs may be the yearly renewal fee payable every year for every Cyprus company to the registrar. Another item not mentioned in the offer for the Cyprus Company, is the necessity to file every year by all Cyprus companies form HE 32, and the Annual Financial Statements. It is also not advised that they may charge as part of the registration of the Cyprus company with the income tax authority and the vat authority.
Our Firm offers client friendly fees and a company incorporation package that fulfills all your needs. The following package reflects the major documents and services you will need for your Cyprus Company Incorporation and which we usually offer to our clients:
- Certificate of Incorporation in English,
- Certificate of Directors/Secretary in English,
- Certificate of Shareholders in English,
- Certificate of Registered Office in English,
- Memorandum and Articles of Association in Greek and English,
- Apostil of all the 4 Certificates and the M&A,
- All Court work necessary,
- Payment of all Court fees,
- Registrar work including all Government fees for the registration of the company payable to the Registrar,
- Registered Office Address required by Law to be in Cyprus,
- One Secretary, required by Law (either physical person or legal entity,
- Company Register of Members,
- Company Register of Directors,
- Company Register of Secretaries,
- In case you use a Nominee Shareholder, a Deed of Trust to Real Owner by the Nominee Shareholder, verifying that he is the owner of the company and all shares,
- In case you use a Nominee Shareholder, a Share Transfer Instrument by which the Real Owner can transfer the shares to himself at any time,
- In case you use a Nominee Director, a Nominee Director Services Agreement,
- Issued share capital of the company. We issue 1000 shares of 1 euro each. It does not have to be paid in cash,
- All Company Resolutions necessary to start up the company, such as appointing the first Director, appointing a Lawyer, for issuing the capital etc.
- One Incumbency Certificate at any time you request it during the first year for free. It can be also appostilled if we act as Directors of the company.
- Company Kit with all the original incorporation documents of the company is sent to you,
- Registration of the company on incorporation with Income Tax Authority to secure Company TIC Number,
- Company Rubber Seal (normally kept at the RO of the Company ).
On top of the Cyprus Company Formation Fees the Following are most of the Yearly Maintenance Fees You can Expect to meet for your Company Every Year:
1. Registered Office Address services for official use and official communications with all Government services such as the Tax Office, the Vat Tax Office, the Registrar of Companies etc. The Registered Office Address is required by the Company Law Cap 113 to be in Cyprus.
2. Secretarial services. A Secretary is required by the Company Law Cap 113 for every company.
3. A Nominee Shareholder can also be appointed for your company if requested to give you the necessary legal cover and full anonymity so that your name and your personal data, will not show to the public.
4. Filing of the yearly Financial Statements of the company at the Registrar of Companies required by the Company Law. If it is not filed, the company may pay fines or be closed down by the Registrar.
5. Preparation and Filing of Document HE32, at the Registrar of Companies required by the Company Law. If it is not filed, the company may pay large fines or even be closed down by the Registrar.
6. Yearly Renewal Tax of €350 to be paid to the Registrar of Companies. Such Tax is required by Law to be paid by all Cyprus companies. If it is not paid, the company will pay large fines or be closed down.
7. Filing yearly audited accounts to the Tax Office for payment of your corporate tax if any. This service package usually includes the filing of VAT declarations every three months.
Our Company Offers reasonable Cyprus Company Formation Fees
Cyprus Company Formation Fees: Our firm has adopted the policy to offer a reasonable package of costs for the formation of a Cyprus Company coupled with high quality and personalized services. It is our effort to offer you high quality services coupled with value for money. We have adopted the principle that our fees shall be client friendly in all our services. One of your benefits in using a Cyprus company, is the Cyprus Company Formation Fees which compared to the prices of many other jurisdictions are very low.
Promises for Very Low Fees Are Suspicious
Cyprus Company Formation Fees: Do not be carried away by a lot of promises for very low Cyprus Company Formation Fees . When you are promised too low costs for a company, examine the matter thoroughly to see what the formation price quoted to you includes, as there are many hidden costs which may be asked of you as soon as you commit to their services. Make sure to ask if their quote, includes any or which of the above important services needed for the formation and maintenance of your company
If you need more information on the formalities for the formation and registration of a Cyprus Company, please follow this link: Cyprus Offshore Company Formation. In this article a lot more information is given about the Cyprus company and the procedures for the formation and registration as well as the benefits and advantages of a Cyprus offshore company. A Cyprus company has very rich profits to offer to you if you use it in your international operations either as a trading company or as a holding company just sitting there waiting to receive the profits free of tax, like a goose with the golden eggs! Ask us today to quote our Cyprus Company Formation Fees and get started on your way to defeat the system of high taxes prevailing in the EU and elsewhere. Visit also our page for the Cyprus Holding Company Advantages where you can read a lot of eye opening information.
Hidden Fees in Company Formation
Many fees which at our Law Firm you can get included in our Cyprus Company Formation Fees basic package, the competition can charge them over and above the services given to you as their quotation. Our company respects all our clients and always try to be as transparent as possible when quoting our package. We avoid as much as possible to throw costs at our clients in the form of hidden costs. Our company can give you a promise that a genuine quotation will be given to you. If you require any more information about fees or the procedures for the formation of your company or even any financial information on how to accommodate it in you international tax optimization schemes just push the button below and our administrators will get in touch with you immediately.