Cyprus Immigration Services
Our Firm has extensive experience and expertise in immigration and especially in Cyprus long stay visa. We are well networked all over Cyprus with the Government Depts. to offer high quality and professional immigration services. Third country citizens who can prove a small steady income from abroad are entitled to a life visa. Look no more our Firm since 1979 has been offering immigration services to thousands of international clients.
Cyprus Long Stay Visa
If you would like to relocate to Cyprus by yourself or with your family one of the best Cyprus immigration services is securing the long stay visa. It is only service that does not demand you spending any money. Our Firm can secure the long stay visa for you and your family very fast and fast free if the following requirements can be satisfied by you:
1.Your passport must be valid for at least 3 years. If not you must renew it first before you come to Cyprus. the same applies for the passports of your family.
2. Our Administrators will assist you to open a personal bank account in Cyprus in which you must deposit some money. There is no rule as to how much. The more the better. But generally for a family of four a sum of 6 thousand euro will be enough. The money must come from abroad.
3. Our in house Real Estate Agent will assist you to find and rent a house or an apartment for you and your family. It must be satisfactory depending on the number of your family. For a family of four a 2 bedroom apartment will be acceptable. Our Lawyers will draft and assist you to sign a Rental Agreement in English or in Greek. This will be necessary to be for at least one year and must be shown to the Immigration Authority during the interview.
4. You must have proof of permanent income from abroad which will be enough to support you and your family during your stay in Cyprus so that you don`t have to work in Cyprus. For a family of 4 you must present proof of about 2000 Euro per month. The proof must be a bank statement with a money deposit, or proof of rents from some real estate, or proof of dividends from some shares or proof of income from a business abroad. Generally reasonable proof to satisfy the Immigration officer that the above sum will be available to you every month.
5. A marriage certificate will be necessary to prove your marriage to your wife. Such certificate must be an original and must be appostilled. It must be in English or translated in English. Our Firm can assist you with the translation which must be an official translation done by our Ministry of Interior Affairs.
6. A birth certificate for each child will also be necessary. It must also be an original and in English or translated in English. It must also be apostilled.
7. An Insurance Policy will be necessary to be issued to cover you and your family for all health problems. Our Firm cooperates with one of the best Insurance Companies in Cyprus and we will recommend you and escort you to them to get a good insurance policy.
8.The necessary applications must be filled. Our Administrators will do that for you.
Cyprus Immigration Services : Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I Have to Pay Taxes in Cyprus if I Get A Cyprus Long Stay Visa,
No you do not have to pay taxes in Cyprus as you will not be considered as a Tax Resident person in Cyprus . Of course you can become Tax Resident in Cyprus if you so desire and pay taxes in Cyprus. Ask for more details on this. There is a 60 day Tax Residency plan for you which we will be happy to explain to you.
2. Do I Get a Work Permit With My Cyprus Long Stay Visa?
No you do not. This visa is given to people who will bring some revenue into the country. If you express the intention to work in Cyprus the Immigration will reject your application. There are is very fast way to get work permit however. It will cover you and your family too. We will be very happy to advise you on this plan. If you need to secure a Cyprus Work Permit, please follow this link for more information and advice.
3. Can I have Medical Treatment During My Stay In Cyprus?
You will not be entitled to free medical care during your stay. That is why one of the requirements above for the issuance of your Cyprus Long Say Visa is to present to the Immigration Officer an acceptable insurance policy.
4. Can I own and drive a car during my stay in Cyprus ?
Most certainly yes, if you have a valid driving license. If you do not we will assist you to get one.
5. Can I buy and posses some real estate in Cyprus?
Yes you can do that. In Cyprus anyone can buy and posses real estate even if he is not residing in Cyprus. Our in house Real Estate Agent will be happy to advise you and assist you with that.
6. Can I set up and operate a Cyprus Company while I am in Cyprus?
Yes you can do that. Our Firm will set up your company for you and will advice and assist you to carry on your business in a legal way without any problems. You don`t need a work permit to do this!
7. Are your fees reasonable?
Our Firm offers always client friendly and reasonable fees for all its services. We like to believe that our fees are perhaps the most favorable on the market. Ask for details and for a quote below.
Cyprus Immigration Services : Categories of Cyprus Visas
An immigration permit will be granted to anyone if the Immigration Control Board recommends to the Minister of Interior that such person belongs to one of the following Categories:
Cyprus Visa Category A:
Persons who intend to work as self employed in agriculture, cattle breeding, bird breeding or fish culture in the Republic of Cyprus, provided that they have in their possession adequate land or a permit to acquire same, they have fully and freely at their disposal capital of €427,150,36 and such an employment should not negatively affect the general economy of the Republic of Cyprus.
Cyprus Visa Category B:
Persons who intend to work as self employed in mining enterprises in the Republic of Cyprus, provided that they have in their possession a relative permit, they have fully and freely at their disposal capital of €341,720,28 and such an employment should not negatively affect the general economy of the Republic of Cyprus.
Cyprus Visa Category C:
Persons who intend to work as self employed in a trade or profession in the Republic of Cyprus, provided that they have in their possession a relative permit, they have fully and freely at their disposal capital of €256,290,21 and such an employment should not affect negatively the general economy of the Republic of Cyprus.
Cyprus Visa Category D:
Persons who intend to work as self employed in a profession or science in the Republic of Cyprus, provided that they have academic or professional qualifications, for which there is demand in Cyprus. Possession of adequate funds is also necessary.
Cyprus Visa Category E:
Persons who have been offered permanent employment in the Republic, which will not create undue local competition.
Cyprus Visa Category F:
Persons who possess and have fully and freely at their disposal a secured annual income, high enough to give them a decent living in Cyprus, without having to engage in any business, trade or profession. The annual income required should be at least €9,568,16 for a single applicant and moreover at least €4,613.22 for every dependent person, but the Immigration Control Board may demand additional amounts as necessary.
Most applicants come under this Category, the majority of them being pensioners or retired persons. For the granting of an immigration permit application is submitted on form M.67 to the Civil Registry and Migration Department directly or through the District Aliens and Immigration Branches of the Police. The application should be accompanied by the appropriate documents, depending on the Category for which it is submitted. Applications for Category F which are the most usual should be accompanied by the original documents regarding the income of the applicants.